Saturday, 23 January 2016

Challenge #161 In The PINK..LOTS of Pink plz.

Happy Saturday everyone we have a new chall theme starting for you today, but 1st many thanks for your stunning takes on the last chall..seems we all need pretty Female Birthday cards.

The Top 3 winners chosen  by Kelly as she was our host..for your takes on "Female Birthday" 
104. Jenny L


118. Mags


90. Lucy Patrick



*
Please e-mail me Christine at nanaseaside60@hotmail.co.uk  to claim your badge..... 

And the winner chosen by Random.Org is...

Thats you  56. julieanne with this stunning Pink Kitty B/day card.. 

Please email me Christine at nanaseaside60@hotmail.co.uk to claim your Prize.
(Subject heading "Chall Winner"  You have 2wks to claim your prize) 

Congratulations to all our Winners

Our New Challenge this wk is 

**In The PINK**
Plz use LOTS of PINK 

Our host for this chall is Talented Teamie Donna

The prize as from Jan. 2016 is  

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each 
(no sets or sentiment sets) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....


Don't forget that all of the images and some of the products used are available HERE  at Pink Gem Designs


And here is some inspiration for you from The PINKS TEAM 

Donna  Chall hostess


Katie



Helen N



Christine



Kelly 


Gorgeous creations teamies.. 
Please visit our designer's individual blogs for full details of all the cards shown here and leave them a comment...

Closing date for entries - 12 noon  (UK time)  Friday 5th Feb.. 

Happy Crafting,
Christine  & The Team


12 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

They are amazingly beautiful pink creations from the DT for the next challenge, Wow!!

Thanks so much Kelly for choosing one of my cards in your Top 3 and congrats to all the winners.

XOX Lucy

mags said...

Delighted to be one of the Top 3 picks, thank you Kelly for choosing my card. Well done to the winner and the other Top 3 picks.
Mags
x

Jenny L said...

Hi,
I am so excited to be one of the top 3 in the last challenge.
Thank you so much for choosing my entry out of the many super entries.
Love this fab challenge and I try to enter as often as I can.
Thank you to everyone involved for their hard work in putting on this challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful work DT

gr karin

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Thank you for choosing my card as the winner....and well done the top three...I will email Christine.....Joolsx

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Absolutely amazing designs from the DT!

I am very happy to be taking part. I hope that there is enough pink on my creation.. if not please forgive me.
I tried to go all pink but it needed some contrast.xx

Bunny said...

I couldn't link up. If you could please add mine to the challenge.

http://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com/2016/01/bunny_26.html

Thank you for the challenge.

Deborah Adams said...

Wonderful Pink designs from the DT filled with wonderful inspiration. Thank you for another great challenge.

Donna Ellis said...

Such delightful pink-spiration from the DT! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations! Thanks for the fun challenge, too! hugs, de

Susan Kennedy said...

Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Bunny said...

I couldn't link up again. I keep getting a virus. Thank goodness I have a MAC. Please enter mine. Thank you.

http://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com/2016/02/bunny.html