Saturday 23 March 2013

Challenge 72...

Morning to all you lovely crafter's,we hope the weather is not affecting all of you in the UK too much,please take care and stay safe....

Thank you to all of you who joined in with us for our last challenge Easter/Spring,you all made gorgeous cards/projects for the team to see...


Now onto our new challenge,Top 3 and winner.......

Our Top 3 in no particular order chosen by Cara are........

Judy



Natali



Susan Stacey




Please e-mail me(Mandy) at mpfox1@btinternet.com to claim your badge..... 

And the winner chosen by Random Org is.........


Here are your random numbers:
11 
Timestamp: 2013-03-22 20:08:15 UTC



So That's you.......


. KRAFTY KAREN 


Please e-mail me(Mandy) at mpfox1@btinternet.com to claim your images..... 

Congratulations to you all.....

Now for our new Challenge this time it's Team Gems turn and our lovely Kelly is hosting 
she has the theme of...


ON THE MOVE


This challenge will run from 8am 23rd March until 6pm 30th March.

The prize for the winner will be.....

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....

 We have a Guest Design joining us this week....

Hi,my name is Tracey,I am 41yrs olf. Married with two teenage children.
I have always been into crafting in one form or another for as long as I can remember.
I have been cardmaking for roughly 10yrs and I craft most days. I am totally addicted to cardmaking and buying supplies lol
I only started blogging in June 2012 and I wish I had started earlier as I have made many blogging friends and my cardmaking has improved greatly and you can always learn.
I am a proud member of the Forever Friends DT

Here is Tracey's gorgeous card.....


And here is some inspiration for you all from The Gems


Happy Crafting,
Mandy & The Team

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as always girls, thank you for the lovely inspiration. Big hugs to all, wishing you all a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card in the top 3 this week x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration by your team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choose my project to Top 3!! It means a lot for me!!
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such wonderfully gorgeous creations again from the DT! Smiles.

    I'm over the moon to see I have won! I love Pink Gem so much! :0)

    Huge congrats to the Top 3 too.. your creations were simply gorgeous.

    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..