Saturday 30 March 2013

Challenge 73....

Morning to all you lovely crafter's,we hope your all having a lovely Easter weekend,now come on tell us how much chocolate have you all eaten?,if your all like me too much....

Thank you to all of you who joined in with us for our last challenge On the Move,you all made gorgeous cards/projects for the team to see...


Now onto our new challenge,Top 3 and winner.......

Our Top 3 in no particular order chosen by Kelly are........


I love the simple design of this card, that shows off the super cute image and great colouring




I love the prettiness of this card and that adorable image and embellishments




Brilliant shaped card with amazing colouring and great theme




Please e-mail me(Mandy) at mpfox1@btinternet.com to claim your badge..... 

And the winner chosen by Random Org is.........

Here are your random numbers:
11 
Timestamp: 2013-03-29 18:18:31 UTC


So That's you.......



Please e-mail me(Mandy) at mpfox1@btinternet.com to claim your images..... 

Congratulations to you all.....

Now for our new Challenge this time it's Team Pinks turn and our lovely Lyndsey  is hosting 
she has the theme of...


MAKE IT CUTE

This challenge will run from 8am 30th March until 6pm 5th April.

The prize for the winner will be.....

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....

 We have Tracy Guest Designing for us again this week....Thank you Tracy for 2 beautiful cards,last week's and this week's,it was lovely having you joining in with us....

Hi,my name is Tracey,I am 41 yrs old. Married with two teenage children.
I have always been into crafting in one form or another for as long as I can remember.
I have been card making for roughly 10 yrs and I craft most days. I am totally addicted to card making and buying supplies lol
I only started blogging in June 2012 and I wish I had started earlier as I have made many blogging friends and my card making has improved greatly and you can always learn.
I am a proud member of the Forever Friends DT

Here is Tracey's gorgeous card.....




And here is some inspiration for you all from The Pinks






Donna 





Ria






Happy Crafting,
Mandy & The Team

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow - what a lovely surprise to be in the top 3 on your challenge - I am so chuffed!

    Thank you ever so much for choosing me this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear i dont have these stamps but i self draw it . can i also add my link ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty DT cards, thank you for the inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking me as one of your top 3. What a lovely surprise.

    Happy Easter!
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute design team samples. Thank you for the "make it cute" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Inspiring creations by the team. Thanks so much for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous DT creations!!! (love that cute dragon).

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT cards and that isn't an April Fool's joke. Thanks for the challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby, fabby creations from you all!! Wow!

    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thought I'd throw one more in. Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hope this is ok for the challenge, great Inspiration from DT thanks. Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful inspiration from the dt xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DT cards - thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..